These are cookies that are necessary to ensure the basic functionality of the website.
Today's customers have high expectations when it comes to the shelf life of foodstuff products. In view of the level of preservation required, many businesses are turning to the use of sterilisation processes and the aseptic packaging of products.
To produce microorganism-free products, it is necessary to use sterilisation techniques. We design, construct and supply state-of-the-art processing systems for the aseptic storage of liquid products. We can comply with your individual requirements with regard to the system specifications.
- flexible output: 7000 - 10,000 l/h
- combined direct/indirect thermal processing system
- up to 88% heat recovery
- operating time > 12 h
- direct thermal processing by means of steam injection for the production of ESL milk
- indirect thermal processing for the production of mixed beverages, such as chocolate, vanilla and strawberry-flavoured milk drinks and also for the production of fruit juices
- tubular heating element; adjustable 0 - 30 min
- the production of condensed milk is possible thanks to the specific component combination
- valve operation system providing for minimal product loss on start-up and shut-down
- a coupling panel allows operation of the homogeniser in septic and aseptic status
Syndicat Intercommunal, Step Bettembourg
Sep. 2007 I. BA/ June 2009
EUR 36.5 million